Sunday, September 4, 2011

So, What is HairNista.com?

Do a quick search of "Natural Black Hair" or "Black Hair" on Google and you'll unearth thousands of sites -- everything from those hawking vitamin supplements purported to grow black hair quickly to Internet stalwarts such as CurlyNikki.com and LongHairCareForum.com (My blog idols, and I want this blog to be like theirs when it grows up)!

Enter HairNista.com -- where hair and fashion meet. It's my hope that we'll be a community and a resource to the hair community -- a place where everyone of every hair texture is welcome. Hair and fashion are my two passions, and I decided that it was time that I quit talking about the types of blogs and I wanted to see and start my own.

A bit about me: I'm a professional blogger who's written lots of blogs for others -- everything from urologists, retail and apartment communities to DNA research companies. And, while I had written plenty of stuff for others, I hadn't written a whole lot about my passions - save for a few blogs that lost steam over the years, but that's another story!

Sit back, enjoy and of course, comment on my blogs. I'd love to hear what you think of HairNista.com!



No comments:

Post a Comment