Wednesday, December 21, 2011

My Hair/Fashion Crush

Ya'll know: I crush hard for my Hairnistas!

At least, that's what I thought when I saw this on NaturalHair.Tumblr:


Source:

Good googley moogley! I. Am. Freakin'. Loving. This. Look.

Natural hair and fashion are my faves.  It's rare, though, that a pic will capture both of my loves. I love er'ythang about this pic.

Let's start with the hair. OMG, the hair. The retro 40s bump in the front with the sky high bun in the back! Can you say she's killin' 'em? Loves it! Now for the clothes. I love the color combo: That mustard yellow is a classic color that, by the way, is huge for fall. It works really well in a suit.

Wonder if those longish jackets -- popular in the late 90s -- are making a comeback? Hmm...

I love everything about the look: the color blocked belt and the purse set this look off. The turquoise and purple in the belt and purse set the mustard ensemble off perfectly.

What do you think of this look?

No comments:

Post a Comment