Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Leopard On Trend For Fall

If there's one item in my closet that I've got plenty of, it's animal print.

I'm wild for anything animal print, but leopard has a special place in my heart. My closet overfloweth with all things leopard -- I'm talking about shoes, skirts, dresses, earrings, dresses. When done correctly, leopard print is very chic, classic and timeless.

And you can pair it with just about anything -- orange, red, mustard yellow (so hot right now), denim, black or brown. It truly is the "new" neutral.  And hey we all need to unleash our animal instinct every once in a while.

What I like the most about leopard print is that it is a classic design. Yeah, it might be on trend right now, but trust that leopard is one of the few fashion choices that will still be worn 50 years from now.

I love it when leopard is paired with new designs -- think leopard wedges, leopards platforms.

Here are a few of my leopard and animal print faves in shoes and clothing. Add these to your closet now!


Betsey Johnson Sophia - L, $129.95, Zappos.com





Poppie Jones Leopard Tongue Clutch, $34.95, DSW.com  




Steve Madden Sarina-L, $129.95, Zappos.com


Leopard Print Scarf, $29.90, Zara.com


Leopard Print Jacket, $25.90, Zara.com

No comments:

Post a Comment