Monday, July 9, 2012

Product Review: Mac Ruby Woo

After months of stalling, I finally bought MAC Ruby Woo lipstick at Macy's over the weekend. I had gone back and forth so much about whether it would like right on my skin tone -- and bought a few red lipsticks that just didn't look right.

Reds look brilliant on dark skin, but the undertone is critical. After seeing Estelle in an Essence article where she said Ruby Woo is her fave lipstick, it was decided -- Mac Ruby Woo it is! $14.50 later, I'm very pleased.

I love it, though it is VERY drying. You must use a moisturizer as a base. I was a bit self conscious because the matte lipstick is so drying, especially after a few uses. And so long lasting! Took a few pics on the road while out with the girls but will take a few more better pics and post them. Might even throw up a video.

I can easily see this as my classic retro lipstick. I just feel like going retro -- maybe a peplum skirt and a pompadour, LOL.

Who says dark girls can't wear red!

What do you think?


Wearing that MAC Ruby Woo, BABY!


No comments:

Post a Comment