Monday, January 28, 2013

Shea Moisture BOGO At Target

By Tenisha Mercer
HairNista.Blogspot.com

Shea Moisture is BOGO at Target
Product junkies stock up now: Shea Moisture products are Buy One, Get One 50% Off at Target stores through Feb. 23. I don't think this deal applies online; only in stores.

I saw the discount while shopping at my Target store recently, and I thought Id' pass it along. As if you need any more excuses to shop at Tarjay! If you haven't tried Shea Moisture, now is the time. The BOGO specials aren't all that frequent, and many of the folks who love Shea Moisture stock up during these special sale times at retailers like Target and Walgreen's.

Shea Moisture is a cult product, with many curlies loving the Hair Milk and the Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie. My eczema prone and sensitive skin loves their African Black soap.

Will you be shopping the Shea Moisture BOGO at Target?




No comments:

Post a Comment