Wednesday, November 23, 2011

It's My Birthday!

It's my birthday, HairNistas! *singing Happy Birthday Stevie Wonder style*

Today, I'm gonna get my shop on!

My hair? Umm, yeah. It's back in a wash and go. Sigh.

What can I say? It's my go-to style. I'm taking a break from the wig, after I noticed my hear thinning at the top and the sides where the wig clips are. After a tangling setback -- I lost length on the sides after I had to cut out some strands with mid-hair tangles and tangles on the end on sides and in the thicker crown of my hair.

I can attribute that largely to the Silicon Mix with protein deep conditioner. Something told me not to get it, but my regular non-protein mix was sold-out. Made my hair tangle something fierce. May get it pressed out professionally this weekend, for a birthday treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment