Friday, November 11, 2011

Looks We Love

Source
I was reading BGLHOnline when I saw this post about what celebrities are wearing and stopped. Like stopped.

I didn't even know who this person was. All I knew was her outfit was BANGIN!

I later read on to find out that the celeb was Shingai Shoniwa (Why, oh, why, do I not know who she is? *Googling her* ) at Cosmo Magazine's Woman of the Year Awards. She's stunning in this outfit.

Her skin is ... simply gorgeous. It's glowing, and it definitely adds to the outfit. I never thought about dark skin as an "accessory," but it is in this case. Add that to the backdrop of the yellow dress with the uber contemporary top and sheer bottom, turquoise blue belt, coral clutch for a pop of color and blue suede shoes and this is a stunning look.

Color blocking at its best.

The outfit first got my attention. But can I tell you that I love her hair. A very retro pinup that absolutely compliments her outfit. WERK it, girl!

What do you think? Would you wear this?

No comments:

Post a Comment