Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Elise Neal looks fantastic at 50

I am asking for favor from Sweet Baby Black Jesus, the Gods of Holy Melanin and the angels of Black don't crack. Touch and agree, folks. Touch and agree.

I am putting prayer requests in Dalai Lama, Buddha and the Hari Krishnas just to make sure I have ALL my bases covered.

Read and weep: Actress Elise Neal is 50. Let that sink in. Repeat. Elise Neal is 50.
 
And considering that in 9 years, 8 months and 8 days I, too, will be 50, I am calling all my prayer warriors. Listen. I ain't even mad at Elise. She looks great. And that ABSOLUTELY should be celebrated, yes, ma'am.
But ummm ... I gots some work to do. How can I be down? Listen ... I don't need to be Elise. But close as possible would not hurt, just saying. LOL. I don't care if I have to Zumba, sell these skinny wraps or whatever, I need to look good at 50.

I mean. We usually geek out over Angela Bassett, who looks great. But Elise is sneaky and done change the entire game. Now I know some of y'all might be thinking Elise who? She was the co-star on the D.L. Hughley show which ran back in the early 2000s. And she had was on R&B Divas Hollywood in recent years  and did a few parts in B movies over the years.

But I betchu you know who she is now.  This is what 50 looks like folks. That melanin tho!

No comments:

Post a Comment