Saturday, November 5, 2011

Hot or Not?

I don't usually feature celebs on this blog because, quite frankly, they pay stylists to make them look good.

The rest of us (read: non-celebs) don't have stylists and must manage our pennies and make our fashions look good without that $3,000 Berkie bag or that $2,000 pair of Loubies. Sometimes, though, I think a celeb looks uber hot. My challenge is usually to recreate the look to fit my budget.

R&B songstress Kelly Rowland is sporting a look that I simply love, as featured on FashionBombDaily.com.




Those Loubies are hot, and I love the harem leather pants. Don't know if I'd rock the sweater ($130), but it works for her.

Lately, I've pretty much loved everythang I've seen Rowland rock -- very sexy, glam and cosmo without trying too hard. I've seen very few outfits that she's worn that I wouldn't want to wear.

What do you think? Hot or not?



W

No comments:

Post a Comment