Thursday, November 24, 2011

What Natural Products Are You Thankful For?

Source
It's Thanksgiving, and I'm thankful for many things: My family, a home, a wonderful Thanksgiving dinner cooked by hubby + I, relatively good health, a business, a job, and kids, who while they get on my last nerves sometimes, are good and do well in school.

The list could go on and on.

So, in that spirit, are you thankful for your hair? I know, I know. In the grand scheme of things, hair isn't one of the top priorities -- or is it? -- but what products, styles or techniques are you thankful for this year?

You've got to be thankful for the small things in order to appreciate the big things.

Maybe you're thankful for your new big chop. Perhaps you reached your length goal. You finally figured out how to properly moisturize and seal your hair. At last, you learned how to master twist outs and braid outs. Your edges finally grew in. You went natural this year. Or, you finally discovered your holy grail product. Or, you are no longer a product junkie and have simplified your regimen (your wallet thanks you).

What style, product or technique are you thankful for?

2 comments:

  1. I'm thankful for shea butter, olive oil and UBH creme moisturizer - they make my thick natural hair manageable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Bumper, Yes, I'm thankful for shea butter and olive oil (staples) as well, but what is UBH creme moisturizer?

    ReplyDelete