Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Fall Fashions Part II: What I'm Wearing This Fall

The temps are finally cooling off in most parts of the country and it's starting to finally feel like fall.

Been wearing boots for about a week, and I've checked my fall wardrobe for the essentials I'll need.

Here are 3 items for fall that are on my shopping list:

Trench coat: I've got a blank once and a vintage Burberry coat that I bought from Goodwill (need to get it cleaned) but a girl can never have too many trenches. I love this one from Tarjay.


Love anything animal print -- Target, $49.99


 Boots: Yup, I'm a boot girl. Want a pair of black booties and maybe some camel ones, too.



Every girl needs a good black boot in her life! Marco Santi Kerries, Sole Society, $49.95


Scarves: Nothing says fall more than scarves  -- and they're a great wardrobe building block. They dress a white T up, or are great to add an extra oomph over your trench. You can transition your lighter scarves to heavier scarves for fall. I'm searching for a cute mustard colored scarf.


Heavier weight scarves for fall



What's on your fall shopping list?





No comments:

Post a Comment