Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Prince Rocks A Fro

Prince wears his natural hair in a fro on The View -- Source
You know natural hair is bangin' when men not only pay attention to it but also wear natural hairstyles themselves, as is the case with the Purple One -- Mr. Rockstar himself, Prince, on the View yesterday. I saw the post on CurlyNikki.com first and had to do a doubletake on his natural hairstyle for men.

 In recent years, Prince became known for his layered, short coif (the only man I know who could wear such a hairstyle like that and I'd be OK with it, LOL).I mean, Prince rocked it out at the Superbowl wearing a bandanna and a dope short cut. So I was a bit surprised to see him wearing a short, fully fro.

Though, this isn't the first time Prince has been natural. He sported a huge from in the late 70s and early 80s. Anyone remember that? Rock on, Prince, rock on.

What do you think about men wearing their natural hair in natural hairstyles?


No comments:

Post a Comment