Wednesday, October 16, 2013

What to wear for fall: 80s retro

By Tenisha Mercer
www.HairNista.Blogspot.com

Many of the hot items for fall -- big, chunky slouchy knit sweaters, sweater knits, boyfriend jeans, shirts with bow collars and moto jackets -- look like they came straight out of the 80s.

I'm an 80s baby (sorta) who loves this trend, but I'm still scratching my head on some things and I'm thinking: What year is this? All they're missing is the big hair! Wait, we naturals have got that covered.

Here are the top 80s trends. Tip: Don't pay big bucks for these. Instead, hit up your local Goodwill or thrift store.
MUST. GET. MOTO. JACKET. FOR. FALL!

Love this slouchy fit sweater. I'd pair it with boyfriend jeans, not leggings, though.



Love this vintage look.







No comments:

Post a Comment