Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Snowpocalypse ATL Part II

By Tenisha Mercer
www.HairNista.Blogspot.com

Chalk it up to Mother nature, but the crazy weather can do a number on a girl's curls.

In ATL, we've had not one but two "major" (by ATL standards) snowstorms so far this winter. This does not happen, and I blame this ish on global warming! It's crazy right now. Roads are slicked with snow and 1/2-1-inch of ice.

A few weeks ago, folks were stuck on the highway for 12+ hours because they were stuck on icy roads. And more snow is on the way. We've been stuck in the house since Tuesday. I need a major trim really bad, but no one is going anywhere in this weather; travel is limited to emergency travel only, and there is a state/federal emergency declared.

With some extra time on my hands, maybe I'll play in my hair and try a new style? 

Warm weather can't come fast enough, so I'm posting these pics as a reminder of what I have to look forward to.










No comments:

Post a Comment