Sunday, July 22, 2012

Buying New Dominican Hair Products In Orlando

Saw Crece Polo leave in at Walgreens in Orlando for $5. Had to try it.
Oh, and got adventurous with the twist out. Forget the mineral oil police. Used a sample packet of Luster's Pink oil. Major definition until I separated the twists. Haven't used this stuff in a good 10 years.

Edited to Add: Hair felt like straw after it dried with Luster's. Boo! This is why I haven't used this in 10 years. Hair felt freakishly dry. Never again. This is also why I don't like Miss Jessie's, because I don't like the feel of my hair after using mineral oil based products. It could moisturize like all get out, but my hair feels terrible when coated with mineral oil.

Washed it out and that Crece Polo leave-in left my hair super duper moisturized.

No comments:

Post a Comment