Thursday, July 26, 2012

HairNista is on Instagram!



After seeing all of the lovely natural ladies on Instagram after reading Essence's top 100 Instragrammers, I decided to set up an account.

Ya'll know I love anything hair.

For me, Instagram serves two purposes:

1. A repository for all of my natural hair photos (I only publish a portion of them here, but my kids complain about all of the photos I've got on my phone. I ignore them, because,  hey, it's MY phone and largely MY pictures, but I'm running out of memory cards.

2. Extend the brand. I've got some big dreams for HairNista, and getting the blog more well-known and recognized is just part of it.

My Instagram account is HairNista313. I'll be posting pics soon; check them out.


Are you on Instagram? Who are your favorite Instagrammers?





No comments:

Post a Comment