Thursday, September 25, 2014

Scandal returns TONIGHT!

By Tenisha Mercer
www.HairNista.Blogspot.com

Come 9 p.m. EST tonight, nobody had better think about talking, texting or emailing me. Matter fact, don't even move. 
Because tonight's the night when 'Scandal' returns. My snacks -- and wine -- will be on deck.

You don't know how much I have longed to see Olivia's antics; Thursday nights just aren't the same. I don't even have time to look at a lot of TV during the week, but Scandal is my can't miss show.

Will she ever cut if off with the president? (Nope).

What about poor Jake? Boy, bye! She likes you and Fitz!

And Daddy Pope? Evil.

Of course I'll be tuned in to see what Olivia, played by actress Kerry Washington, is wearing.

So much Shonda Rhimes' stuff going on right now, especially with season 4. So many plot lines, and seeing where they'll unfold this season. But I'm just happy it's back. No, I'm ecstatic. Would have loved a two-hour premiere, but I'll take what I can get.

The show's been moved up an hour (glad I noticed that), to make way for Rhimes' new series, 'How to Get Away with Murder,' featuring Viola Davis, at 10 p.m. on ABC.

I'll be tuned into that, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment