Sunday, October 23, 2011

Like This Look


I get my fashion inspiration from lots of things -- from the look stylists put together, models strutting the catwalk, ensembles worn by fashion bloggers, spreads in fashion magazines, to random folks walking down the street.

I'll put together the looks I like from time to time in this feature, Like This Look.




I like this look from StylePantry.com, by blogger Folake. I really like how she puts together unconventional things, in different colors, and they all rock. I love the turquoise blue and the cut of the palazzo pants. And the yellow necklace makes the entire outfit pop. Folake knows how to wear color, prints and patterns.

I don't know if I could get away with some of the thing she tries, but what she wears looks good on her!

No comments:

Post a Comment