Monday, May 21, 2012

Brandy Rocks a Curly Weave At Billboard Music Awards

Brandy wearing natural wig at the BBMA
Actress and R&B singer Brandy graced the Billboard Music Awards' red carpet with a headful of hair -- curly weave and all.

Hit or miss?

Personally, I like it. The hair compliments the dress perfectly -- classy and sexy at the same time. Love the cut! Wig or weave? I'm gonna say it's a wig that's been given a custom cut that falls perfectly. The hair is the perfect accessory -- big hair that doesn't clash with her outfit. As we know, natural hair is the ultimate accessory -- whether it's yours or not!

I should have known something was up when Gary with the Tea, a host on Ricky Smiley's radio program, said Brandy was wearing 20 pounds of hair at the BBMA during his gossip announcements. I love my weave girls, but I'm glad to see there are more curlier options. Weave doesn't have to only be straight and hang down to your ass!

Plus, this is the first time I think I've ever seen Brandy wearing a curly weave; it looks stunning on her. Brandy joins a host of celebs wearing kinky and curly weaves/wigs, including Serena and Beyonce. Go Brandy! And I love her makeup.

Do you love or hate Brandy's hair?

3 comments: