Friday, February 10, 2012

Fashion Week Brings Out the Stars

I'll go ahead and say it: There's nothing quite like a lady in a tux.

A bad ass, shut yo' mouth type of tux: one that fits elegantly, yet with a contemporary flair. And I don't mean a man's tux, but one that is made for women and expertly compliments our curves.

Two fashionistas sported them at Fashion Week -- Angela Simmons and Janelle Monae. I loved both looks. Both were black and white and both were on point.

Angela Simmons rocked it in a white suit by SuperTrash. I like her unusual pairing of the leather halter -- unusual, but it SO works -- and the statement necklace.

Source



Janelle Monae sports a tux jacket and what appears to be a black jumpsuit underneath. No matter, I love it.





What do you think about women's tuxes?

Source   Photo by Jamal Countess, Getty Images

No comments:

Post a Comment