Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Hair Swag!

I had my twist out swag on deck!

After months of wearing my hair curly, it was time. I was bored with my hair and I wanted to change up my look.

Here's my regi:

  • Shampooed with Creme of Nature (I usually condition wash, so my hair felt so dry afterwards)
  • Deep condituoned for 5 min with Silicon mix, no heat
  • Moisturized with Jamaican Black Castor oil
  • Light blow out
  • Twist and curl with dax overnight.
The good news: My hair has definitely gotten thicker, which is a good thing.






I have to stay on top of my moisturizing game because of thyroid issues and subsequent hair thinning over the years. And getting older doesn't help! My thyroid issues have been under control for the past two years (surgery and now I take medication daily for an underactive thyroid) so I'm glad to see the return of thicker hair -- almost as thick as the LaJay wig.

The only supplement I take is chlorella, though not really for hair. I find it's good for my skin allergies. The hair benefits are just an added bonus.


What do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment