Tuesday, October 9, 2012

The Secret To LONG Natural Hair! (feat. Taren916, UrbanBushBabes & HeyFr...







This video about how to grow long natural hair is hilarious! Let's hope it goes viral, because it's a message that needs to be heard.

And, I think all of us can relate. Despite what you read on forums, blogs and on hair care product websites, PATIENCE is the KEY to long natural hair -- not a particular product. Humor is usually always a good thing, especially given our obsessiveness with growing long natural hair.

Loved this part: "If you don't see hair growth in at least two years, we'll send you a free wig."  That and the anti-envy spray. #DIED.

What did you think of this video? Can you relate?

2 comments:

  1. Honey I need a big ol' tub of PATIENCE. :o)
    Cute video.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. I need some patience, too! But I was looking at some pics from 3 years ago and I can see the growth (plus I was dealing with thyroid problems back then too). But ALL that goes out the window when you see folks who BC and then two years later their hair has grown back and then some! GRR! :)

    ReplyDelete