Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Where is the Best Place on the Planet to Rock Your Curls?

By Tenisha Mercer


Celebrating our anniversary in Savannah, GA with a shrunken fro

 
By Tenisha Mercer
Hanging out in Savannah, GA, last weekend with my super shrunken fro. Yeah, I know it's October, but try telling that to a city off the river that gets 50-60% humidity, even in the winter. My fro shrunk like a mug!

Which got me to thinking? Where is the absolute place to rock your curls with minimal weather shrinkage?

My hair already shrinks up enough, LOL. I don't know if I need weather to help it shrink more, if that's not the look I'm going for.

Is there even such a thing as curl utopia? Is it the Caribbean, with its lush, year-round 70-80-degree temps? Hawaii? Or is the Bay area, with its slightly coolertemperatures? What about the deserts of Arizona and Nevada, with their dry heat?

Where have you worn your best curls? 

No comments:

Post a Comment