Monday, October 1, 2012

Nicki Minaj Reveals Natural Hair On Twitter

By Tenisha Mercer


Nicki Minaj wearing a straight wigs
Nicki Minaj, known for her no-love natural hair rap lyrics such as "nappy-headed hos need a perminator," and "nappy headed hoes but my kitchen good" debuted pictures on Twitter of her natural hair. The picture, with the captions, "no chemicals," and "no perm," show a picture of her stylist holding Minaj's straightened hair.

Is this Nick Minaj's straightened hair?


And I feel what about that? Umm, err, I could care less, but since celebrity hair is some of the highest-rated posts on this blog, I'm writing about it. Some doubt whether her hair is real; maybe it is, maybe it's not. I don't care.



Minaj is one of the latest celebrities who have debuted natural hair in recent months, including Oprah (texlaxed) on the cover of O magazine. Minaj is more known for her colorful, pink wigs and eccentric weaved styles in bright neon colors than her natural hair. But with her lyrics unsupportive of natural hair, this is one so-called natural who I don't care if she is #teamnatural.

What do you think about Nicki Minaj's hair?






No comments:

Post a Comment