Tuesday, March 5, 2013

What to Wear This Spring: 3 Trends for Spring 2013

By Tenisha Mercer
www.HairNista.Blogpost.com

I'm sooooo ready for spring. It can't get hot enough, quick enough. Already, I'm thinking about what I''ll be wearing this summer and who can blame me --- spring fashions began hitting the stores as soon as the Christmas decorations were put away.

This year, think pastels. I know, I know. Pastels don't always look good on all of our rich complexions. But that doesn't mean you can't add pieces here and there. Pastels are particularly hot, as evidenced by the Academy Awards' red carpet.
I like her take on pastels




Go chevron. Chevron is the geometric print of the season. From cute shift dresses to flowy tops to scarves, get ready to see lots and lots of this cute, geometrical print in all types of colors.

Love this look


Wear colored denim. Forget boring old blue denim. Colored denim is hot -- again this season. Try a mint green (pastels, remember?) or a cute coral or bright yellow just for spring. Make them skinnies or skinny capris and you are all set.

I'd wear all of this




What are you wearing this spring?








No comments:

Post a Comment