Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Scandal Parody Video by Chescaleigh

By Tenisha Mercer
www.HairNista.Blogspot.com

Source: YouTube
Everybody at home knows: Be quiet and don't mess with me when Scandal comes on ABC Thursday nights at 10 p.m. EST. I am down for Olivia Pope (played by actress Kerry Washington), and I love seeing positive images of a strong, powerful Black woman running thangs in Washington, D.C. This, despite the shade and negative stereotype-filled images of Black women in Hollywood throws our way.

I am a #ScandalFan. So count me as amused when I saw this Scandal-inspired YouTube parody by Chescaleigh. Hilarious! Chescaleigh captures Olivia perfectly, along with Harrison, played by actor Columbus Short, as they manage a makeup crisis in ScandalABC: A Scandalous Tutorial video.

Chescaleigh captured Oliva perfectly, down to her lip quivers, eye twitches and facial expressions.
















No comments:

Post a Comment