Saturday, March 10, 2012

Alicia Keys At Paris Fashion Week

Source
Singer and natural curlie Alicia Keys wowed Paris Fashion Week at the Stella McCartney fashion show with a black and white gorgeous ensemble.

I love it - very Parisian chic. The contoured dress is very femine and I'd rock it in a Paris minute! Keys wasn't on the runway, but she might as well been with her stunning outfit.

I wore black and white to my Catholic high school for four years and advoided the color scheme for a long time. It took me a while, but I've found that a black and white ensemble is classic, simple and oh, so fashionable if done right.

If I were Alicia's stylist, I probably would have added red heels for a pop, but I love the outfit overall.

What do you think? Do you wear black and white?

No comments:

Post a Comment