Monday, March 12, 2012

Spring Fashions: Coral and Green

It's not yet spring, but I can't wait. Would spring just hurry up and come -- already!

I've been wearing bright colors for months -- and I can't wait until my skin gets kissed by the hot Georgia sun. I love sun dresses, high-heeled sandals, wedges, peep toe shoes, wide brim hats -- all things girlie, all things summer, all that!

This spring, coral and mint green are super hot. Here are a few hot color ensembles. Time to get cute!

What are you wearing this spring?



I'd wear this combo in a second!

Source






Cool, casual summer outfit. Love it!

Source






Picnic stylin!

Source

2 comments:

  1. I would say in the last 5 years or so, I've really been drawn to bright colors. I get alot of compliments when I wear yellows and lime greens. All those combos above I would absolutely wear. I can't chose a favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @PurplGirl48, Me, too! All of those look fab. These are from Pinterest.com, and I always like how images are laid out when it comes to ensembles.

    ReplyDelete