Tuesday, March 20, 2012

What are you wearing for spring?

At work, making it WERK! I swear their bathroom has the BEST lighting in that dark building!


I've been wearing bursts of color for months -- bright scarves and dresses -- but today is finally the first day of spring.

Add to it that most of the country is basking in super warm temps right now and I pulled out my sleeveless tangerine sheath dress today  that I got from Tarjay last season for under $20!

Speaking of tangerine, it's on trend for spring. Tangerine is one of the most popular colors this season, according to the color predictor folks at Panteone. Overall, you'll plenty of bright colors this spring.  And, in a nod that's totally retro and reminiscent of the 80s, neons are back. I can't believe it, but I saw aisles full of neon yellow, orange and blue scarves, sneakers and even sandals at Target the other day.

Not sure how I feel about this trend. Been there, done that. Adding a bit of neon flare to your wardrobe isn't a bad thing ... if done the right way. Do it wrong and you'll be looking like a HAM!

What colors are you wearing for spring?

No comments:

Post a Comment