Thursday, March 29, 2012

HairSpiration: Esperanza Spalding

 

 
Esperanza Spalding emerged onto the music scene a few years ago with her trademark fro -- and we've been in hair love ever since!

A Grammy nominated bassist, Spalding is known as much for her beautiful fluffy coils as for her music -- which she's played for the Obamas at the White House. She has flaunted a variety of natural hairstyles -- her mile-high fro at the Academy Awards, a chic updo at the Academy Awards last year, pinned back styles and dense, curly fros.

Now, I'm not one to tell people what styles they should wear with their own hair, but Spalding was recently sported wearing what looks like a wash-and-go. I like it, but I like her fro better! Since her big, fluffy cloud of curls is her trademark, I'm not used to seeing her without them.

This look is going to take some getting used to.


 




















What do you think? Fro or no?














6 comments:

  1. I really appreciate your post and you explain each and every point very well. Thanks for sharing this information. And I’ll love to read your next post too.

    lime crime

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good and knowledgeable information shared by you. Hair is that thing that makes you more attractive and beautiful. Rogger from Charming Boys Haircut.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this hair style. I tried too much to have these hair design. What do you use for this? Also check my blog at https://boysshorthaircut.blogspot.com/
    So that how i can improve it more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for this short hair. I also run short hair girls blog. Visit my blog also. Hope that you will find something good here. Check at girls short haircut

    ReplyDelete