Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Mossimo at Target?

Target's offering of clothing and home decor from luxury Italian designer Mossimo a few weeks ago was a stunning success for the retailer, but an absolute disaster for those looking to snag the goods at Tar-jay's bargain prices: Stores sold out in minutes, Target.com crashed, and Mossimo for Target goods were quickly uploaded to eBay by eager entrepreneurs for triple the cost.

Last week, I heard that those lucky enough to score Mossimo online were in for major disappointment, because Target was unable to fill many orders. So would you know that I was SHOCKED and STUNNED to find a Mossimo Haul at my Target store in Cumming, GA, over the weekend.

YES, HairNistas! Now, these were all mainly online returns, but a few Mossimo items for babies -- mainly sweaters and little pants -- were still featured.

But can I tell you HairNistas that I was SOOOO excited?

I snagged this Mossimo blouse for $10, marked down from $30. Think I'm gonna pair it with a cute pair of high-waisted jeans (haven't bought them yet) and I'll make sure I post a few pics with the outfit on. This pic really doesn't do this shirt justice. I almost passed on it, because I wasn't in love with the wild print and it was a bit big. I think this shirt has to grow on me, and I know I'll have to pair it with the right accessories.


Mossimo shirt from Target

Found a Mossimo sweater, but passed. Not a big fan of army green, and I really didn't care for the cut or fit. I found a Target basketfull of Mossiomo home decor goods -- neck pillows, a large bag, iPad cases and even bedding.


Mossimo sweater and Lingerie at Target





Neck pillow, bedding and iPad bags from Mossimo

Were you lucky enough to get Mossimo? Have you seen any at your local Target stores?

No comments:

Post a Comment