Friday, September 9, 2011

Natural World Hair Show -- Are you Going?

The 2011 World Natural Hair Health & Beauty Show in Atlanta begins this weekend. Can you say stoked? I absolutely LUV this show. This will be my third show, and I'm really looking forward to it.

The inspiration is SERIOUS because naturals are in the BUILDING  -- tons of beautiful kinks, curly fros, twists, locs, dreads, waves, fluffs and everything in between.

And did I say F-L-Y? Yes, HairNistas, this show is a can't miss event if you're in or near Atlanta. I remember my very first show: I nearly got whiplash from all the beautiful heads of hair I saw in just a few hours.

Frospiration on deck! There's even a big chop live on stage Saturday night.

And, the products! Lawd, Lawd, the products. Everybody who's anybody in natural hair is at this event. From the big names we all know and love -- Miss Jessie's, Hair Rules, Jane Carter, Uncle Funky's Daughter and of course, sponsor Taliah Waajid -- to small, up-and-coming hairpreneurs who mix up delightful, good for your hair concoctions in their kitchens.

Free samples? Umm.. they rule. I'm looking forward to getting tons of 'em.

Are you going to the Natural Hair Show?

No comments:

Post a Comment