Friday, September 30, 2011

Wiggin' It!

I finally wore the La Jay wig.

I worked with it a bit this morning. Meh. I think I just need to get used to looking at myself with big hair. I left the front and part of the side of my hair out. I pinned back the side of the wig because it was just ... too much. So far, the reactions I've gotten from close friends (who have the heart to tell me if I looked jacked up, lol) have been overwhelmingly positive.



I didn't know how I would handle wearing the wig. What if someone thought it looked nice? Do I tell them I have on a wig? Or do I just keep it moving? Overthinking it, no? Got a few compliments, "love your big hair," to someone else who thought my hair just grew a lot, lol. I fessed up, but if it happens again, I think I'm going to just say thank you and that's it.

It's my hair- - bought and paid for!

The La Jay is still growing on me. I  just have to get used to looking a different way, I guess.

Oh, and I realized I don't have any pics of me wearing my hair on this blog. Here are a few for comparison.


Flat twist on shrunken flat ironed hair



My wash and go curls in an updo

No comments:

Post a Comment