Monday, December 5, 2011

Less is More?

I'm the queen of slapping all kinds of stuff on my hair.

If product directions say a dime-sized dollop, I'll do twice that just for good measure.

What can I say? I'm just heavy handed, LOL!

I've got plenty of products stashed away (Miss Jessie's, a holdout from last year's BOGO, lots of samples, just waaaaayyy too much stuff). After I got a second day wash and go on Friday,  (I ended up liking it less and less as the day wore on) I went home, washed it out, conditioned my hair and applied Doo Groo for moisture.

I twisted it up, applied some Motions Wrap Foam for a bit of hold, and used a bonnet dryer for about 15 minutes. Only 2 products! Not bad, especially considering that I'm generally twist out challenged.
I think it's a keeper style.

Today, I just fluffed and went. I'm proud of myself; no gel!

What do you think? Does your hair respond better with more or less products? Have you achieved better twist outs with more or less products?

No comments:

Post a Comment