Tuesday, December 13, 2011

What's on Your Holiday Wish List?

Source
It's Dec. 13 and my Christmas tree isn't up yet. I know, I know. Usually, I try to put it up sometime around the first of December. 'Tis the season, but it's a no-go this year, though, as I've got too much stuff going on.

I'm trying to get into the holiday season, but I am looking forward to getting some hair gifts under the tree.

I'd love to get a hair steamer (I do the towel in the microwave thing, but it would be nice to get a steamer); a new bonnet dryer; Curlformers (I already have the bootleg kind that I scored off eBay)and a new bonnet dryer.

Oh, yeah, and I'd like to treat myself to a twist out done by a stylist (maybe I can copy their technique)?

What's on your Christmas wish list?

No comments:

Post a Comment