Thursday, December 1, 2011

Doin' it Ghanian Style!

I'm a natural hair blog fanatic who checks CurlyNikki.com, BGLHOnline.com and KisForKinky.com religiously. And, yeah, I can get a bit obsessive with it, (like stalking the sites throughout the day) but anywho...

I was on KisForKinky.com when I saw this:


Source

Can you say I am crushing on this -- hard?

It's from Sika Designs -- inspired and produced in Ghana, West Africa. The line uses Ghanian-inspired fabrics, patterns and designs, produced by expert Ghanian seamstresses and tailors, but with a very chic, mod Western twist.

Now, I love a good print -- especially Batik. But, this entire line is so feminine, so edgy, so me. The London-based  line is owned by Phyllis Taylor.
Source



 I'm definitely loving this. What do you think?


Source

2 comments:

  1. That jacket is fierce! It's not something that I would think to pick up, but that picture is H-O-T Hot

    ReplyDelete
  2. @naturalhairinthemedia, Yes, I love ,love, love all of her designs!

    ReplyDelete