Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Yo, Can I Get THIS Twistout?

Doing my usual reading on BlackGirlLongHair.com and I came across this twist out.


I Love My Hair app release party at Anthony Dickey's Hair Rules' Salon; Photos by Marta McAdams 
 .
Luciousness at its finest. A bunch of curly girls at the I Love My Hair App release at Anthony Dickeyu's Hair Rules' Salon in NYC, with pics by photog Marta McAdams.



Source
 I stalked the photos to see if I could see a reggie or products  (Nada).

My twist  outs come out looking nothing like this.

Makes me wonder if I will ever be able to get my hair like this. I'd even be OK if my hair looked twice as good as her hair. I thought about trying to recreate the style with my stash of Miss Jessie's and my soft bonnet dryer, then got tired and fell asleep. I know a lot of naturals are their own stylists, but I am seriously thinking about going to a salon to get a twist out.

Would you go to a salon for a twist out?

No comments:

Post a Comment