Tuesday, January 8, 2013

High Bun for Natural Hair

By Tenisha Mercer
HairNista.Blogspot.com

When I'm wearing my natural hair in a straightened style, buns are my go-to style. They're easy, and keep my hair up and out my face. I'm easily able to extend my straight hair for weeks just by using a high bun.

straight natural hair in a bun
Straight hair in a bun


When my hair is natural? Not so much.


For one, my hair has extreme shrinkage. Unless I stretch it with conditioner the night before, it's going to lose a lot of length, which is essential for a bun. Which is why the video below has me so excited.

Vlogger CharJay (from my hometown Detroit, what up doe!) shows her technique for a natural bun. I may try this, especially on stretched hair. So in my effort to share more vids on HairNista, check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment