Monday, January 2, 2012

Fashions for the New Year


There comes a time when we have to leave behind fashions and embrace new styles of the new year.

What fashions -- either styles or even designers -- will you leave behind?

My style is quirky; I like things that are a bit edgy, funky, yet feminine. Often, I don't know I like something until I see it, and I can't describe what I'll like beforehand. When I see it, I just know.

Source
This year, I'm going to profile my fashion journey on HairNista.com. Won't be leaving any particular things behind, but I'm definitely going to plow ahead by doing me!


I'll be bringing to you my hits and misses (hopefully a lot more hits), and letting you take a peek into my closet, filled with vintage, thrift store goodies and discount fashions.


No comments:

Post a Comment