Monday, January 23, 2012

HairCandy: BlkGirlsRock.Tumblr.com

You ever have days when you need some HairSpiration?

Your hair just won't, can't, act right. Nothing works. You don't know if you should chop it all off, flat iron it, slick it back, wash and go it or bun it (you only have so much time to get ready). Everything but perm it!

When I get like that (and today was one of those days) I like to go to my go-to site -- blkgirlsrock.tumblr.com. I'm sure I'll find lots of drool worthy photos that will snap me out of my hair funk and leave my *kinda* inspired to try new styles.

From luscious dreads and amazing fros to bad a** twistouts and everything in between, this site offers a bevy of styles for the natural woman.

Take a look at this hair candy. Feeling inspired? Yup, I thought so!

Stunning! Braidout?

I love swooped over, funky hair!



Don't know who she is, but can I tell you that I LOVE her hair?

BOSS Fro!

Elegant loced updo and beautiful colors on her rich skin tone.

Don't have locs, but this style sure makes me want to.

Carefree curls.

Photos: All found on BlkGirlsRock.Tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment