Thursday, January 26, 2012

Thrift Store Haul: How To Look Fierce For Under $30




Hey HairNistas,

This is my first YT fashion vid.

My 10-year old daughter shot it, which, I think she did a good job for her first time shooting a YT vid. See the old TVs we were waiting to move into the garage on my dining room floor?

The cutest part of all is my dog, Teddy, making a cameo apperance. He wants to be a YouTube star!

Let me know what you think. Not so sure I'm feeling this one, (gotta get used to seeing and hearing myself on camera) but there will be others. I plan for this to be a regular feature, showcasing my style. I promise the next one will have better lighting (though I just might add another cameo of Teddy into the vid) LOL and a HairNista YT channel is in the works.

Do you like the vid? What are your suggestions for improvement? Please view, rate and comment on my video.

4 comments:

  1. Great job! I've tried shopping at thrift stores (Goodwill), but I couldn't get over the smell.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @purplgirl48, There is a certain smell. I just make sure I wash/dry clean, Febreeze or wipe items down.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl I can't get over that smell. It makes me feel weird. I do better on eBay. (go figure)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Purplgirl48, I love eBay. Can get addictive. Went hard on eBay about 7, 8 years ago, but I've slowed down, LOL. I got a pair of camel, go-with-everything boots from Aldo on eBay last week for $25+ shipping. Reg price was about $150.

    ReplyDelete