Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Shauntele: Classic Femme with a Twist

Source
I'm a sucker for strong feminine lines when it comes to fashion.

There's something utterly beautiful about what I call classic femme -- daring, yet darling at the same time.

Well, that's what I thought when I saw a young fashion designer, Shauntele, featured in a recent issue of Jet magazine. I instantly fell in love with her designs: Very feminine, yet very contemporary and edgy at the same time.  I could definitely rock this; her clothing is sexy, yet demure, while classic and definitely apropos for women of all ages. Her client list includes Ivanka Trump.

Shauntele -Outskirts of Paris, $550



Shauntele - Jane Shawl Dress $250


Young, black and talented.

What do you think of Shauntele?



No comments:

Post a Comment