Monday, January 16, 2012

Woman Gets MLK Weaved Onto Her Head

Source
Ummm.. I didn't exactly think there was a correlation between hair and Dr. Martin Luther King on this day of national observance, but apparently, this woman did.

She got an image of Dr. King weaved onto the back of her head, as seen on MediaTakeOut.com.

I had to look hard, but you can make out the image... kinda.

There are so many ways I could go with this, but do you think this is what Dr. King meant by "climbed the mountain top?" I don't even want to think of what Dr. King might think of this were he alive. And how much did she pay for this? Who has the time for this?

I think it's utter ratchedness, but if this is what it takes for HER to remember Dr. King, do you boo!

Not the look I'm going for, but as my grandmother would say, "If you like it, I love it!"

What do you think about this look? Good or bad?

2 comments: